Tuesday, April 21, 2015

All Grown Up

Day Twenty-One of NaPoWriMo:

Today is your day- all much is true,
Another year granted, another brand new.
You are still young, old though it seams,
Not yet have reached your prime but you're living your dreams.

Today I miss you- most of all
The miles between us are not very small.
I wish to be with you on this special day
Although I'm not there I have things to say.

I wish you the best -that could ever be had
I hope today is happy with no ounce of sad.
You're a prayer answered, a wish upon a star
You're another year older but not yet for the bar.

With another year of life - I hope comes with wisdom.
Go have some fun, but honor His kingdom.
You'll always be young and know what's sup
Happy Birthday my darling, you are all grown up.



No comments:

Post a Comment