Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Mother Knows Best

Day Fourteen of NaPoWriMo:

Mother may I have some fun?
No my darling theirs works to be done.
Mother all I want to do is play before
the sunshine goes away,

I know my child that you are young and
your biggest priority is to just have fun.
But darling do not waste your day with
childish games and selfless play.

Life has more purpose then to just have fun
and darling your's has just begun.
Work helps keep our minds stay new
and gives up purpose-which is true.

Mother if what you say is true, what is it
that I need to do?
I want to have purpose in my life
cause with there will be no strife

You are wise my child to listen.
Without there will always be something missin'
What you need to do is play
once the work has gone away.




No comments:

Post a Comment